In this episode, I chat with Hope Pedraza, who is a certified Pilates Instructor, certified personal trainer, Certified Holistic Nutritionist specializing in plant-based nutrition, completing her education to be a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P) as well as a blogger and podcaster. She is the founder of inBalance, a pilates based boutique fitness franchise that is changing bodies and souls.
Hope helps women lose weight and heal their body with a plant-focused diet and uses movement and nutrition to lead others to live with purpose.
We dove into the topic of healing the gut with plant-based nutrition. Some of the topics we discussed include:
- What are the real benefits of a plant-based diet?
- How can a plant-based diet help heal the gut?
- What are some of the biggest sources of digestive issues?
- What are some of the biggest causes of food sensitivities?
- How does inflammation affect digestion?
- Why is fiber so important?
- What about people with severe digestion issues?
I hope you love this episode with Hope! You can find more from Hope @thehopepedraza on Instagram and her website.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and subscribe so you never have to miss an episode!
Comments and questions can be sent to [email protected].
Follow me on Instagram @carrotsncake
Subscribe for the latest updates and free resources.
If you’re looking for a health-minded group of women who want to support and lift you up as you work toward your goals, please consider joining the CNC Lifestyle.